|Click to enlarge image(s)|
★ IDPA legal for Stock Service Pistol (SSP) Division!
• Improves grip even when hands are sweaty
• Enhances retention
• Reduces hand shock by absorbing recoil energy
• Slips over grip without gunsmithing or altering the original grip.
• Only 0.059" thick (on sides) so doesn't add significantly to size of grip.
• Molds to the shape of the original grip ... including finger grooves!
|Size||Fits These Firearms*|
|* This grip will also fit many other handguns, but has only been test fit on those firearms listed above. You can estimate the proper grip size for your particular pistol from the vertical grip dimensions listed next to each grip photo. The vertical dimension (from beneath the trigger guard to the bottom of the grip) is the most critical for determining grip size.
NOTE: Not for use with semi-automatic pistols that feature a grip safety device of any kind.
|Fits Ultra-Compact Semi-Auto Pistols Including:
Ruger: Mark I/II/III/IV
Also Fits Many Semi-Auto Rifle Grips Including:
AR-15*, M-16, M-4: (* Most AR models except SIG556)
Note: The Large Full size is recommended for SIG556.
♦ To see all of the LimbSaver® Grip sizes, details about the NAVCOM® energy absorbing material, and Customer Feedback, Click Here.
|LimbSaver is a registered trademark of Sims Vibration Laboratory.
NAVCOM is a trademark of Allsop/Sims Vibration Laboratory.
GLOCK is a registered trademark GLOCK Gesellschaft mbH
Submit a Review...