|Click to enlarge image(s)|
• A full 6 inches long for more support! Most bench blocks are only 3-4 inches.
• The polyurethane surface is raised above the aluminum channel by 1/8" to provide more protection and is bonded into the aluminum channel so it won't fall out.
• A 3/4" wide "V" groove runs the full length and is perfect for supporting barrels and other curved shapes.
• Three 1/2" holes in the center plus 22, 1/4" holes pre-drilled along both sides for punching out pins.
• At 1.6 pounds, it stays put on your workbench.
• Sturdy enough to be clamped in a vice for extra support.
Modify It To Suit Your Needs
The Ultimate Bench Block™ can be easily modified to suit your needs.
• Enlarge existing holes as needed.
• Drill additional holes of various sizes, either part way through or completely through the block.
• Carve out specially shaped depressions in the polyurethane to fit specific firearm parts.
NOTE: Color of polyurethane may differ from that shown in photo.
|Ultimate Bench Block is a trademark of Saber River Gunsmithing.|
|Central V-Groove||3/4" wide, 54° Angle|
|Center Holes (3)||1/2" dia.|
|Side Holes (22)||1/4" dia.|
|Elastomer Hardness||45-50 (Shore A)|
Submit a Review...