|Click to enlarge image(s)|
* Shipped disassembled. Assembly required only before first use.
Port-A-Stand™ 'H' accepts 1"x2" furring strips and can be used with any 18" width targets including USPSA, IPSC, IDPA and NRA D-1 targets. You can also use any plain cardboard as a backing and then tape any type or size paper target to the face.
• 'H' Shape with 24" Feet for Maximum Stability & Wind Resistance
• Four Tent Stake Holes for those Super Windy Days*
• Target Sockets are Free Draining in case it Rains
• Corrosion Resistant Black Nitride Finish
Folded For Storage
No Parts To Lose
Folds for Storage
Sets Up in Seconds
ALSO GREAT FOR INDOOR RANGES
Using target stands at indoor ranges is problematic due in part to limited storage space, but also because they are hard to maneuver through doorways. The Port-A-Stand™ 'H' is easy to move when folded and takes less space to store.
|* Target, Furring Strips and Tent Stakes are not included.
Port-A-Stand is a trademark of UniqueTek, Inc.
US Patent Pending
|Collapsed Dimensions||43.5″ x 3.75″ x 4.25″|
|Staking Holes||3/8″ dia. x 4 places|
|Material||Hot Rolled Steel|
Submit a Review...