|Click to enlarge image(s)|
— 250 Count Bag
This 5.56/.223 Brass goes through an exacting reprocess which includes:
• Decapping of spent primer
• Primer pocket swaging to remove crimp
• Wet cleaning inside and out
• Full-length sizing, using a Wilson case gage for quality control to ensure easy chambering
• Trimming to SAAMI trim-to length with a tolerance of + 0.003″
• Dry polishing to restore the "new brass shine"
At every stage, the brass is inspected to detect and remove cases with anything more than minor dents.
Note: This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
This product is also restricted from sale to the State of Massachusetts and the City of Chicago. Other restrictions may apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering.
Submit a Review...