|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Work To Be Performed Is:
• Cutting Trigger Pocket
• Trigger Pin and Selector Holes
• Trigger Hole
* Lower Receiver, Upper Receiver and Freefloat Hand Guard are all "in the white" and require finishing. It is recommended that fit and function tests be completed before finishing.
The AR-15 L1-B Kit Comes Complete With:
— TDS 80% Forged Lower Receiver (in the White)
— TDS Standard Forged Upper Receiver (in the White)
— TDS 3G 9″ Free Float Hand Guard (in the White)
— TDS Mill Spec Carbine Stock Kit
— Mill Spec FMT Stock
— CMMG Lower Parts Kit
— TDS Charging Handle
— TDS 3G 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group
— TDS 3G 16″ .223 Wylde Chamber Barrel with A2 Muzzle Break
— TDS 3G Low Pro Gas Block and Gas Tube
— 1 30rd Magpul® PMAG®Magazine
The "Wylde" Chamber is an invention of Bill Wylde. The idea was to create a chamber that would function equally will with both the 5.56 and the .223 cartridges. The .223 Wylde has the same external dimensions and lead angle as the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge, so there's no problem with pressures, and it also has a .2240″ freebore diameter as found in the civilian SAAMI .223 Remington cartridge.
A GREAT Value!
The cost of this kit would be approximately $1000.00 if you had to go out and purchase all the parts individually.
Fixture and Bit Set:
If you don't already have them, or know where you can borrow them, we strongly recommend getting a Fixture and Bit Set. They make machining much easier, accurate, and greatly minimize the possibility of machining or drilling the wrong place. The fixture and bits can be used over and over again.
1) This is a not an FFL item.
2) This is not a completed lower receiver and still requires machining to be done before assembly.
3) This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
|All parts are made in USA.
The TDS Guns and 3G logos are trademarks of TDS Guns.
OverMoulded is a registered trademark of Hogue, Inc.
Magpul and PMAG are registered trademarks of Magpul, Inc.
Submit a Review...