|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This kit has a Forged 416R Stainless Steel Frame. The slide and all other parts are also 416R Stainless Steel.
Operations left to be completed are;
• Decking the Top
• Drilling Hammer and Sear Pin Holes
• Slide to Frame Fitting
• Beavertail Safety Fitting
Parts list includes:
— 80% 1911 Frame in Series 70.
— Forged 416R Steel with Checkered Grip.
— Forged 416R Slide - Ready to Install. (Slide is cut for Para Ordnance sight.)
— Forged 416R Match Grade Barrel.
— Match Barrel Bushing SS
— Internal Extractor SS
— Skeletonized Trigger SS
— Beavertail Safety SS
— Mainspring Housing SS
— All Fire Control Parts SS
— Spring Kit
— Pin Kit SS
NOTE: Kit does not come with sights or a magazine.
Fixture and Bit Set:
If you don't already have them, or know where you can borrow them, we strongly recommend getting a Fixture and End Mill Bit Set. They make machining much easier, accurate, and greatly minimize the possibility of machining or drilling the wrong place. The fixture and bits can be used over and over again.
1) This is a not an FFL item.
2) This is not a completed lower receiver and still requires machining to be done before assembly.
3) This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Submit a Review...