Launched: August 18, 2021
This tool holds Dillon powder funnels so they can be spun up in an electric drill while cleaning brass residue off the tip. Spinning the powder funnel greatly speeds up the cleaning process. Just hold some fine steel wool against the tip.
The Tool fits into any electric hand drill or drill press with a 3/8″ or 1/2″ chuck.
• Securely Holds Powder Funnels For Cleaning
• Holds all Dillon and Aftermarket Powder Funnels
• Fits into any 3/8″ or Larger Drill Chuck
• Made of Durable Stainless Steel
Launched: July 10th 2019
• Aids Loading .223/5.56 Ammo onto Stripper Clips
• Holds 10 Rounds in Perfect Alignment
• Works with all .223/5.56 Stripper Clips
• (e.g. USGI, Thermold, RUAG/GECO)
• CNC Machined from Solid Aluminum
• Compact, Light Weight & Easy to Carry
• Projected Selling Price: About $30
Product Launched: 11/27/15
Ever wish you had an easy way of counting how many rounds you have reloaded ... without counting every round in the bin? The UniqueTek Loaded Round Counter is an electronic counter that counts only successfully loaded rounds ... not just press cycles. The counter module mounts to the press frame and the sensor mounts on top of the crimp die.
• Ease To Read LCD Display
• Counter Size (2″ W x 1″ H x 2″ D)
• Counts up to 999,999 rounds!
• Counter Reset Button: Front Panel & Lockable
• Sensor Mounts on Top of Crimp Die
• Sensor Applies < 10 grams of Force to Bullet
• No Adjustments Needed when Changing Calibers
• Battery Operated
• CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
• UniqueTek Toolhead Clamp Kit™ parts are pre-installed
• Fits RCBS Pro 2000®, Piggyback™-3 and Piggyback™-4
This project has been canceled!
I'm sad to say that we had to cancel this project because the manufacturing costs were going to be way too high to offer them at a reasonable price. Instead, we recommend that you install our Toolhed Clamp Kit on all of your OEM Die Plates.
Since RCBS discontinued production of the Pro 2000 press in 2015, parts (including die plates) are becoming scarce. So we are considering resurrecting this project. If you are interested, please let us know by sending me an email. Click Here.