|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Perfect for Competition, Hunting and Target Practice!
• Special Four-Piece Leather Construction
• Wide and Flat to Match and Cushion the Back of Your Fingers
• Does not Slide, Twist or Turn; Providing Positive Contact with Your Fingers
• Finest Quality American Tanned Leather
Available for the Following Rifles:†
• LWW73: 1873 and 1866 Winchester & Uberti, 1860 Henry: (T1563-1)
• LWM94: 1894, 444 and 336 Marlin and Henry .22 cal.: (T1563-2)
• LWR92: 1892 Winchester, Rossi, EMF, Braztech, Uberti, Puma & Chiapa 92: (T1563-3)
• LWW94: 94 Winchester and reproductions: (T1563-4)
• LWHBB: Henry Big Boy and Henry .30-30 & .45-70: (T1563-5)
† Custom Leather Lever Wrap will fit ONLY those rifles listed. They will NOT fit any rifles with "large loop" levers.
— Four-Piece Leather Lever Wrap
— Lever Lacing
— 2 Lacing Needles
— DVD Installation Instructions
Read reviews of the Custom Leather Lever Wrap in the following magazines!
Lofgren, Todd G., "Gear & Garb: Reload Gauges & A Lever Wrap." Gun Of The Old West Spring 2016), Page 8.
Note: Leather is a natural product and varies from piece to piece and some parts of a hide stretch more than others or contain range scars and other unique characteristics. Each leather wrap may therefore be unique, which is a good thing!
|Manufactured by Palo Verde Gunworks, LLC.|
Submit a Review...