|Click to enlarge image(s)|
New Patented Tri-Step Face Design
• Bottom Step Shows Min Case Length
• Middle Step Shows Max Case Length
• Upper Step Shows Max Headspace
• CNC Machined for Precision
• Machined to SAAMI Minimum Chamber Specs.
• Stainless Steel for Durability & Stability
• Knurled Band for Secure Grip
This Gauge Will Measure:
— Maximum Cartridge Length (COL)
— Minimum and Maximum Case Length
— Maximum Case Diameter
— Minimum and Maximum Headspace
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Place a clean cartridge into the gauge and make sure that it completely seats by itself with no assistance. If the cartridge does not easily drop into the gauge without assistance, there is most likely something wrong with the dimensions of the cartridge.
2) The head of the brass should sit flush within the lower or upper step of the gauge. If the cartridge sits higher than the upper step, your brass is too long and may not chamber.
3) Also check to make sure the tip of the bullet is not protruding beyond the face of the gauge. If the bullet tip protrudes from the end of the gauge it is longer than the maximum allowed cartridge length.
To see all Case Gauges available at UniqueTek Click Here.
|Manufactured in Malden Massachusetts, by American workers on American machines!
US Patent No. D846,276, European Patent No. 005505526-0001, UK Patent No. 6039401
To download the SAAMI Specs for this cartridge, click on the icon at left.
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
This is No Ordinary Case GaugeThis is no ordinary case gauge. The Shooters Box Tri-Step Face gauge, with its three steps of min/max and the step showing the breech face of a closed chamber is impressive. With these "steps", using this gauge to verify that a reloaded round is correct is easy ... and if there is a problem it will be apparent. On top of that its made in the USA!
Submit a Review...