|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The 1911AI™ – Aligner Insert is an add-on for the UpLULA™ and 22UpLULA™ loaders. It assists loading single-stack magazines by eliminating wiggling of the mag inside the loader. It simply snaps onto the bottom of the loader and can be easily removed when loading double‑stack magazines. †Best for:
• 1911 .45ACP mags (Using the UpLULA™)
• 9mm single-stack mags (Using the UpLULA™)
• Converted .22LR 1911 mags (Using the 22UpLULA™)
• The 1911AI™ is useful with mags width less than 14.5mm (0.57″). **
It is recommended that the 1911AI™ Aligner Insert be connected to the lanyard ring of the loader. It can be easily ‘clicked’ to the bottom of the loader when using single‑stack magazines, and detached when loading wide‑body mags.Package: 2 per Pack.
• The 1911AI™is useful with mags of width less than 14.5mm (0.57″).
• S&W Shield mags do not require the 1911AI™ with the UpLULA™.
• Glock 42 mags do not require the 1911AI™ with the UpLULA™.
† It’s not a new loader. It connects to and is used with an existing loader. UpLULA™ and 22UpLULA™ loaders are sold separately.
** For wider mags, simply detach 1911AI from UpLULA™ or 22UpLULA™ loader.
|1911AI, UpLULA and 22UpLULA are trademarks of maglula Ltd.|