|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Perfect if you Shoot;
• .38 Short Colt or .38 Special in a .357 Magnum
• .40 S&W in a 10mm – NEW!
• .44 Special in a .44 Magnum
• .45 Cowboy Special in a .45 Colt
• Removes Carbon/Lead Ridge from Revolver and Rifle Chambers
• Regular Use will Significantly Reduce Throat Erosion
• Absolutely NO Impact on your Present Chamber Dimensions
• Precision Machined to SAAMI Cartridge Dimensions
• Made from High-Strength Alloy, Heat Treated and Blued
• Adapted to Fit Standard 8-32 Cleaning Rods for Cleaning Rifle Chambers
• Screwdriver Slot for Cleaning Revolver Cylinders
|NOTE: Although all four calibers are shown together in the product photo, they are sold individually.
SliX-Scraper and the SliXprings logo are trademarks of TK4B Enterprises, LLC.
|Average rating from 3 reviews: 5.0|
It works !Had issues with .357 cases getting stuck in the cylinder of my new Colt King Cobra Target. I found this tool being recommended in a comment section during some research. I ordered the .357 scraper and lo and behold, perfect ejection. Thrilled. Great idea !
Cleanest I have seen the cylinder in a long time.Just used the Slix-Scraper on a .357 that I shoot a lot of .38 special through. Thought it was clean. The Scraper found some carbon ridging I had missed. After doing the whole cylinder I ran a brush over the throats a couple of times and the result was the cleanest I have seen the cylinder in a long time. Good product. Will recommend.
This tool removes it easily and quickly!I recently purchased a .44 Magnum six scraper. It works as advertised in a .44 Magnum. I decided to take a chance and used it on the .44 Specials I usually use for Cowboy shooting and it worked great. The secret is twist gently. My revolvers develop a carbon ring at the front of chambers, this tool removes it easily and quickly.
Submit a Review...