|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Aluminum Powder Hopper Tube is conductive and so will not hold a static charge that could result in an electro-static discharge (ESD). It is a drop-in replacement for the original plastic Powder Hopper Tube on Dillon Precision Powder Measures.
It is the same size and capacity as the original powder hopper and is compatible with the Dillon Low Powder Sensor.Features:
● Made from 6061-T6 Seamless Aluminum Tubing
● Won't Hold a Static Charge
● Replaces Original Dillon Powder Measure Tube (#13691)
● Compatible with Dillon Powder Measure Lid (#13882)
● Compatible with Dillon Low Powder Sensor (Stock No.: 16306)
● UniqueTek Precision Powder Baffle™ Included
— Aluminum Powder Hopper Tube, 7″
— UniqueTek Precision Powder Baffle™
Q: Why isn't the tube anodized … maybe even blue to match the press frame?
A: Anodizing is non-conductive … just what we are trying to avoid in a powder hopper tube.
|NOTE: The Aluminum Powder Hopper Tube has a simple brushed finish on the outside. Some minor striations and other artifacts of the tube drawing process may still be visible.|
|Capacity||Same as Original Dillon Powder Hopper|